You May Not Want To Wait To List Your Home For Sale - Here's Why
Every year at this time, many homeowners in Shasta County decide to wait until after the holidays to put their homes on the market for the first time, while others who already have their homes on the market decide to take them off until after the holidays. Get an INSTANT PROPERTY VALUATION at www.shastahomevalue.com and learn what your home is worth in today's market!
Here are seven great reasons not to wait:
- Relocation buyers are out there. Many companies are still hiring throughout the holidays and need their employees in their new positions as soon as possible.
- Purchasers who are looking for homes during the holidays are serious buyers and are ready to buy now.
- You can restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You will remain in control.
- Homes show better when decorated for the holidays. (It's true!)
- There is less competition for you as a seller right now. Let’s take a look at the current listing inventory for Shasta County as compared to the same time last year:
- The desire to own a home doesn’t stop when the holidays come. Redding homebuyers who were unable to find their dream home during the busy spring and summer months are still searching!
- The supply of listings increases substantially after the holidays. Also, in many parts of the country, new construction will continue to surge reaching new heights in 2018, which will lessen the demand for your house.
Waiting until after the holidays to sell your home probably doesn’t make sense. Visit www.reddinghomes.com/selling-your-home for more information about getting the most money for your home. If you have any questions about selling your home in Redding or Shasta County, please call me at 530-222-3800 or email [email protected].