Transaction Manager and Listing Manager
Do you get the feeling that there aren’t enough hours in the day? Do you think busy is the new happy? Does 110 percent sound like a good start? If you are you an overachiever, we want to talk to you.
Josh Barker Real Estate is a real estate company of doers. Our client-first philosophy is simple: To be on the cutting edge of real estate while never losing that custom, personalized experience for every client. As Redding real estate professionals, our team has found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting our clients first. This means keeping our team accessible, being good listeners as well as great communicators and responding quickly to client needs.
The Transaction Manager is responsible for providing a concierge-level of service to clients and handling all transactions from Contract-to-Close. This is a hands-on, process-oriented, dynamic position where the details matter.
The Ideal Candidate
A self-motivated, dedicated professional with strong interpersonal skills, is detail-oriented and reliable with strong organizational skills and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A doer who thrives in a fast-paced environment, handles multiple responsibilities, sees each and every transaction through from beginning to end, and makes it all look easy.
- You love drilling down into the details, analyzing problems and generating solutions.
- You thrive in a systems and processes driven environment and you hold others accountable to following established procedures.
- A strategist who has the need for speed and coasts at high-velocity.
- A leader and communicator who sets aggressive goals for themselves.
- A skilled strategist who can quarterback the team when the situation calls for it.
- Someone who is not easily distracted by a busy room.
- Enjoys helping others and takes pride in their work.
- Is a team player with a positive attitude.
Location / Commute
Redding, CA. Candidate MUST live within Shasta or Tehama County and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license and carry insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
On any given day or week, you might...
- Coordinate and liaise between real estate agents, buyers, sellers, escrow, appraisers, inspectors and mortgage brokers on real estate transactions
- Handle the team’s transactions from signed contract-to-close of escrow
- Ensure compliance and review all paperwork
- Stay in constant communication with all parties during the transaction process
- Update the team on the progress of all contracts
- Hold your team to a high level of accountability
- 1+ years of experience working in a high-volume real estate transaction environment
- An active CA real estate license is required
- Knowledge of real estate escrow a plus
- Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master:
- CRM Programs
Type of Employment / Hours: Full-time, M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Compensation: Paid hourly (commensurate with experience)
Benefits: Pension plan, some paid Holidays, paid vacation and referral income for long-term players
How to apply
You can take the first step by sending your résumé to [email protected]. If you would like to learn more please feel free to contact our office manager Mrs. Toni Andrade, at (530) 222-3800. We keep all inquiries strictly confidential and will always create a private setting to discuss any questions you may have.