Homes with Pools Real Estate Search
Homes with Pools in Shasta County
It's true Redding summers are HOT! If you are thinking about having a pool for the hot months ahead... think about this. Homes with pools sell for up to 5% more than homes without. The cost of having a pool installed can be up to $60k.
Pros and Cons of Buying a Home With a Pool
The benefits of owning a home with a built-in swimming pool include:
- Pools can increase the aesthetic value of a property.
- People who host a lot of parties utilize their pools for entertainment.
- Pools provide an easy way to instantly cool down on hot days without having to travel to a public pool, which requires a fee or paid membership.
- Some people use swimming pools exclusively for aquatic exercises and thus view pools as having health benefits.
- Swimming pools can add value at resale, especially in hot climates.